Real Estate Services Provided To Our Homebuyers
Home buyers can rely on HBA agents to assist them through the stressful process of buying a new home. Our agents look out for your interests only when negotiating the best price for you.
Partner with a realty company who puts you first!
There are no costs for the services we provide if a client purchases a home offered by a seller or a listing broker who compensates HBA at least 2.4% of the sales price of the home purchased.
(Note: in almost all instances listing brokers compensate buyer agents 2.4%)
Buyer Rewards Available
Ask Your Agent Today For More Details
WHEN AN HBA AGENT REPRESENTS YOU DURING YOUR HOME PURCHASE, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- A customized property search for homes in your selected neighborhood.
- Comparative market analysis of the property you are interested in. This analysis establishes the actual market value of the property which helps you determine the best price to offer.
- In-house attorney reviews all documents, offer to purchase, counter offers, amendments, etc.
- In-house architect for consultation of housing or property issues.
- Assistance in mortgage pre-qualification.
- Neighborhood and school information.
- Receive condition and history reports of properties prior to showings. (For buyer agency relationships only)