Basic Full Service Program
Choose our Basic Full-Service Program
The process of selling your real estate property should be fast and easy with no hidden fees or costs. That’s why the focus of HomeBuyers Advantage is to help both home sellers and buyers in southeastern Wisconsin save as much money on the entire real estate process.
When you trust our real estate attorney and realtor to help list and sell your home, you can:
- List your home in MLS for only $695 + a pay one simple closing fee of $995
- Sell your home yourself and pay NO commissions
Ready to get started with HomeBuyers Advantage? Contact us to schedule a consultation and get started with our Basic Full-Service Program.
Work With Our Real Estate Attorney & Realtor Team
Instead of working with a separate real estate agent and attorney team who both require their own commissions, find a business where you can get both.
With HomeBuyers Advantage, we wanted to provide a service where homeowners could save money on the home selling process while also ensuring they are taking the proper legal protections to protect their sale.
Includes Real Estate Attorney & Broker Services
Our Basic Full-Service Program is designed to help give you the assistance you need to properly sell your home — without having to pay outrageous commission fees to an agent. When you choose this option, you’ll get the following services:
- Submission to MLS and all top-ranked sites
- 6-month listing – cancel anytime
- HBA arranges all showings
- Up to 25 photos displayed
- No commission if you sell on your own
- 2%-2.4% commission if Buyer Agent is involved
- 6 ft. tall yard sign installed by HBA optional directional signs available
- Ability to advertise Open Houses
- Full-Service designation in MLS
- Attorney aided contract negotiations provided by HBA
- Closing coordination provided by HBA
- $995.00 closing fee paid at the time of closing
If you know that our Basic Full-Service Program is what you’ve been looking for to expedite the sale of your southeastern Wisconsin real estate property, then contact HomeBuyers Advantage to schedule your first consultation today!