Premium Full Service Program
Take Advantage of Our Premium Full-Service Program
Nobody does it better for less! That’s why we’ve created a premium service program that has successfully helped thousands of sellers sell their southeastern Wisconsin properties now for almost 30 years.
Low-Cost Commission Structure
When you work with HomeBuyers Advantage, we guarantee our exclusive variable rate commission structure that requires you to only pay:
- 2.0% of the sales price if YOU procure a buyer
- 3.0% of the sales price if WE procure a buyer
- 3.75% of the sales price if another Realtor procures a buyer (which includes 2.4% co-broke commission), plus a $200 fee paid at the time of closing
This means that you will never pay more than 3.75% in commission costs.
Included Real Estate Broker Services
HomeBuyers Advantage believes that selling a real estate property should be a fast, simple, and easy process. That’s why our premium package is designed to help you cover all your real estate needs during the selling process.
Our Premium Full-Service Program option includes:
- HBA’s Active Marketing Plan (AMP)
- Submission to all top-ranked sites + local brokerages – MLS
- Digital photos + professionally created descriptions to enhance your listing
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) + a “Buyer’s Eyes Walk Through”
- In-house attorney-aided contract negotiations throughout the transaction
- Staging advice to better help you sell faster + for more money
- Team of professional contractors ready to help your every need
- Complete closing coordination services
Ready to get started with the home-selling experience in southeastern Wisconsin? Contact HomeBuyer’s Advantage to get started today!
Added Assurance With The Support From A Real Estate Attorney
Not sure why having a team of agents along with a licensed real estate attorney on your side is beneficial? In most states, hiring a real estate attorney is essential to every real estate transaction, but that’s not true in Wisconsin. Now that’s not necessarily a good thing because many times legal issues arise throughout a transaction that aren’t able to be addressed by a licensed Realtor. At HomeBuyers Advantage, rest assured with our Attorney-Broker your back will be covered when needed.
At HomeBuyers Advantage, we have a real estate attorney, broker, and realtor with decades of experience in those fields. This puts you at an advantage for both finding an interested buyer and properly completing all closing paperwork and other legal documents.
Learn more about what services are included in our Premium Full-Service Program, and ask about scheduling a consultation with one of our agents.
ACTIVE MARKETING PLAN (AMP)
Only Available In Premium Full Service Program